IJNMMLV is a mobile medical clinic that partners with local churches in the greater Las Vegas Community one Saturday each month, to provide free medical services to the community. There is no charge and all services are provided on a volunteer basis by medical and non-medical personnel who want to give back to the community.
The In Jesus Name Medical Ministry was founded by Dr. Scott Southard in the Reno Nevada area more than twelve (12) years ago and has since facilitated close to 140 clinics with partner Churches such as yours. Dr. Southard has a vision to expand this ministry to as many cities as possible in the United States. Las Vegas is the second location and we facilitated our first clinic on March 30th, 2019. All of the medical and administrative personnel leading the Ministry are volunteers who are professing Christians and have dedicated their lives to serving the Lord and using their God given gifts in accordance with the words of Jesus in Matthew 25:40.
Want to learn more about the Founder's 'Sierra-Nevada' location?
Share God’s love and the gospel of Jesus Christ by providing free quality health and wellness services to see bodies mended, hearts changed, and disciples made through the combined ministry of the local church and IJNMMLV.
Dr. Naomi Purdy
Chairman of the Board
Chief Operations Officer
Research & Development
Public Relations Officer
What people are saying…
It was our pleasure to partner with you! We’re thankful for the service of so many to make this happen and that much needed medical attention was given. I am even more excited to hear that 5 people now know Jesus as Lord and Savior! That’s what it’s all about!!!
Loved how everyone worked together for the common good.
A blessed experience.
Thank God for all you do. We look forward to SERVING along side of you. God bless.
It was, Very heart warming to see people helping each other so cheerfully.
Thank you for the privilege today. I am walking on air!!!! God is soo good. Thank the board for all their hard work!! God bless
We are a work in progress and as long as we keep our eyes firmly fixed on the author and finisher of our faith I believe we will see God use this ministry beyond our wildest dreams.
It was an incredible experience!
I am the one that should be thanking you. It was a blessing.. Please do NOT FORGET ME for the next one.
Everyone was so approachable and willing to assist however they could. Very reflective of Christ. God Bless.
In Jesus Name Medical Ministry bases all of its activities on the following statements of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
(II Timothy 3:15-17)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in 3 persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:50; Acts 1:11; and 2:24; I Corinthians 15:3-4)
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. (Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4: 12)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a Godly life. (Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. (Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12-27)
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the church and each Christian (Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; I Peter 3:15)
- We believe that God loves each and every person created and desires each and every person to come to know Him. We believe that God desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. We believe salvation is available to anyone and is acquired by faith in Jesus Christ.
(I Timothy 2:4; John 3:16; I John 2:2; Titus 2:11-13; Mark 16:15; Luke 6:27; Romans 10:12; Philippians 1:13; II Timothy 2:21; Romans 10:10; John 1:7-8; John 1:9)
- We believe that marriage is between one man and one women and that any other civil union, religious or other type of union, where-in sexual intimacy is involved, is immoral and is wrong and is in opposition to God’s will and should not be approved of or pursued. (Genesis 2:24; Hebrews 13:4; Mark 10:9; I Corinthians 6:9-10)
- We believe God recognizes human life as existing in the womb and that He is the creator and giver of such life. We believe that any mechanical, chemical or otherwise deliberate premature termination of such life is contrary to God’s will and is not to be approved of or pursued. (Isaiah 44:2; Psalm 139:13-14; Luke 1:41-42, 44; Matthew 1:18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the clinic located?
We do not have a physical location. The FREE clinic is hosted by and set up at local churches.
How much does the clinic cost?
All of our clinics and services are FREE!
Do you have follow up after the clinic?
Not at this time, but we provide referrals and advice to seek follow up, if needed.
Can I get my labs done and x-rays done at your clinic?
We do not do labs or x-rays currently, and since we do not offer follow up, we are not able to collect results. However, we offer referrals when necessary.
What if I show up after 12:00 noon, can I still be seen?
All patients that are registered by 12:00 noon will be seen that day.
Can I be a permanent volunteer?
Once you have volunteered, we consider you a permanent part of our team and will keep you on our distribution for Newsletters, upcoming clinics, and other events, etc.
How do we know that the people working at the clinic i.e. the Doctors and Nurses are qualified or licensed?
All our medical staff are required to provide documents to verify and prove their qualifications.
Can I get my medicine at the clinic?
We do not dispense medication but can provide a written prescription if needed. We do not write prescriptions for controlled substances.
Will I see a doctor?
If you register to see a doctor, you may either see a doctor, nurse practitioner or physicians assistant depending on the severity of your problem and the availability of our physicians. Note that you can also register to see a dentist, hygienist, physical therapist, women's health counselor, etc.
(depending on availability)
Do you see children?
We see patients of all ages depending upon the availability of volunteer providers.
What days are you open?
Our clinics are held on Saturday mornings as often as once a month.
Do I need an appointment?
You do not need an appointment but, in order to be seen by a doctor, you must register as a patient before 12pm on the day of the clinic.
Services We Provide
We provide necessary care to those who have no access to care and write prescriptions for non-controlled substances, at the Provider's discretion.
Basic injury care
Blood Pressure Monitoring
Free toothbrushes & education when available
Blood Pressure Check
Free glasses when available
General medical issues
on a Healthy Diet is sometimes offered
We are unable to provide services such as disability evaluations. We do not prescribe narcotics.
Clinics Available Monthly
Once a month, our team heads out to a host church or organization somewhere in the region where we set up a FREE medical clinic for the day.
IJNMM Las Vegas
8545 W. Warm Springs Rd.
Las Vegas, NV